Now organizations have a more effective method of monitoring workforce alcohol use
There are classes of employees that engage in tasks that involve some potential risk to the public and other employees, which warrants some level of monitoring for alcohol. These include medical staff, heavy equipment operators, factory workers, law enforcement officers, and cruise line crews, to name just a few. Alcohol use among these workers puts their organizations at risk in multiple ways—from criminal and regulatory penalties to lost productivity and revenues, to brand damage, to crippling lawsuits. And while current breathalyzer-based systems offer some monitoring capabilities, they are limited in their effectiveness. There has simply never been a system that can monitor individuals in a real-time, nearly fool-proof manner… until now.
CheckBAC™ is a patented solution that finally bridges the gap between testing and accountability – so you can effectively monitor and manage the sobriety of each employee. Combining industry-accurate Bluetooth® technology with a simple, easy-to-use smartphone app, CheckBAC gives you the power to test your safety-sensitive personnel – anywhere, anytime – and instantly see their results
CheckBAC is a game-changer
The CheckBAC system elevates the standards of both results and cost-effectiveness. It vastly improves the remote management of probation compliance by integrating three vital components:
- A powerful but easy-to-use platform for monitoring and managing hundreds–or even thousands–of employees.
- A patented mobile application that downloads onto the employee’s own (or issued) smartphone.
- One of several leading personal breathalyzers – any of which is accurate and affordable.
Delivering an array of advantages:
- The CheckBAC system provides certainty of compliance with patented technology that captures:
- Accurate, real-time results of an employee’s BAC test
- Real-time video and audio of the employee taking the BAC test
- Real-time GPS location
- It empowers compliance officers to remotely command BAC tests to both individuals and groups.
- Compliance officers can command tests on-demand, on a random basis, or on a fixed schedule.
- Officers are automatically alerted to out-of-compliance results – via the management platform, SMS, and email.
- The system is affordable for any organization, costing up to 80% less than other commonly used technologies.
- The CheckBAC system can help alleviate rising liability insurance costs.
- It offers proof an organization’s commitment to public safety – can be promoted as such.
- Easy to deploy and use, it can be up and operating in a single day.
For more information, or to schedule a demonstration of the CheckBAC System, contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org